TheWeatherOutlook

genesis1
Weather Enthusiast
Weather Enthusiast
Favourite Season: More than one

TheWeatherOutlook

Post #1 by genesis1 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:34 am

I didn't know where to put this so have started a new thread. I it's in the wrong place please feel free to move it!!!

Just seen this...
Updated 07:00 12/11/2013]
Across southern and central Britain it's another murky but mild start this morning with patchy outbreaks of rain. The cloud and rain will gradually clear away south east leaving brighter conditions nationwide by the early afternoon. In Scotland showers are likely to develop, becoming widespread and quite heavy at times with some snow over the mountains. Temperatures generally close to average today, but with clear skies tonight a widespread ground frost is likely to develop. Wednesday looks dry with sunny spells in the south and east, but in the north west cloud and rain are set return from the Atlantic during the afternoon. By Thursday the rain clears away from the south with rather chilly and showery conditions following on from the north west. The showers are likely to fall as snow over high ground in northern regions and many southern locations could record their first air frost of the season on Thursday or Friday night. As we head into next week there are signs of the weather taking a wintry twist with high pressure building to the west and possibly north of the UK allowing cold arctic air to be displaced south. The details are very uncertain but it could well become cold enough in the north for snow even over lower ground, so it is something to keep a close eye on. Buzz will take a look at the prospects later today.

Any good?.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cold never bothered me anyway.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “2013”